Sunday 3 August 2014

Beach Wear-can be done easily I promise

So today was a beach day, and all I could (sadly) think about was, 'well what do I wear?' Beach dressing is hard, don't get me wrong. I wish it were simpler, but I am here to tell you how to make it all the more simple and enjoyable. 

To begin with (lets tackle the main issue); The Swimsuit. If swimsuit shopping is easy for you than either you're a model, or lying to yourself. Swimsuit shopping is not only hard, but it is one of those episodes shopping makes you feel bad about you and your body, which is not ok or a fun time. The sad truth is that we live in a society that glorifies anorexiaesq figures and that fashion=sex, and by extension (as a person, man or women) you must look eternally sexy. This is not at all the case, the bottom line is to find what makes you comfortable enough to feel good in your own skin. There are more options than just the bikini, go vintage wear a one piece, or high waisted swimming bottoms. I personally love a good one piece of vintage styled swimwear, it sets off my body type very well and it's my own style.

Do your research, get some money and go find a swimsuit! Do not be discouraged, it can be a hard thing to do and do not settle. There is a swimsuit for everyone somewhere

I have attached some links to places I(and other girlfriends) have had success with:

www.modcloth.com/shop/swimwear

http://www.target.com/c/swimsuits-women-s-clothing/-/N-5xtbw


Besides the swimsuit, there are add ons (that I highly suggest) 

such as sunglasses ( I have a cat eyed pair), with sunglasses you 

can go cheaper rather than expensive as they aren't exactly a major

investment. There is also hats, besides being fun, are also great to

keep off the sun. Go search for the variety of hats out there, 

whether you go for a straw hat, vintage hat, it is your accessory and

sun keeper offer.  


Don't forget the sunscreen, so so many magazines and women tell me all 

the time the importance of this. And to boot, Dita Von Teese uses it 

daily for her flawless white skin.


I apologize this was rushed, but I don't have much time to write today





No comments:

Post a Comment