Monday 4 August 2014

Goals for Fall


Here are my goals for Fall: (at least the fashion oriented ones)
-make the iconic Chanel jacket (with the chain at the base of the hem) in a light blue, grey, or pink tweed
 I have included a link to Chanel's history via very artistically beautiful videos put out by the Chanel company;  https://www.youtube.com/user/CHANEL

-finish off the high waisted 1980's pattern pants (I've been meaning to, just other things get in the way)

-Do a hand stitch Eiffel Tower for a pillow ( the fabric I have for this is thin so I might have to visit the thrift store for better fabric)
 Speaking of Thrift Store fabric, that's what I used to make my previous Summer Caftan dress in the previous post.

-Create a fall portfolio for fashion (this is where for each season I will go through past and current Vogue and other fashion magazines to create a binder or board of inspirations for that season)
I will also do this when I am attempting a new sewing project (My wool tailored jacket, Toile pleated dress, 50's light blue circle skirt etc.)



No comments:

Post a Comment